Friday, July 8, 2011

The basic get-to-know-what's-going-on post!

While I'm fairly certain it will just be my family and/or friends reading this blog, let me just begin by saying my name is Becky Thurmer. I have a wonderful hubby named Alex, and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Landon together. They are my whole world and while our life has not been a picture-perfect, everyday suburban American family life, I would never trade what I have for anything in the world.

That being said, this blog is going to be specifically directed at my little family and our journey to growing together. We are very excited to FINALLY (after 3 and a half years) be ready and try for a second blessing, and possibly complete our family.

I am going to log all of my thoughts, feelings, emotions, and anything else I feel like putting into this blog that has to do with our conceiving another baby, being pregnant, and probably well beyond birth =) Sorry this post is boring and not full of information... I am very anxious to start this blog, but at the same time I have nothing to report so I had to force myself to write this post.

Something that I CAN report in this post (other than the obvious opening stuff) is that I went two days ago and got my IUD removed by my gyno. However, I will not have any kind of news to report until at LEAST late next month as I ovulated on the 4th of July so there are VERY SLIM chances that we can conceive this month. I will be keeping this blog hushed from my family and friends until we have some POSITIVE news and have told them all =) Until then, I will update this blog as I see fit and pray for the best =)

Wish us luck and baby dust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment