Sunday, July 22, 2012

The final countdown!!

Less than 10 weeks (assuming Caius comes in time or before his due date!) Its absolutely crazy... I feel like I have been pregnant forever, but the realization that he will be here in TWO MORE MONTHS just blows me away.. we have everything we need for him. We are set up and ready for him to come. I feel like I should still be shopping for him in some way or another, but we honestly have all we are going to need for the first few months.

 I had a baby shower Saturday the 14th and was surprised by my Mom showing up! She flew in for 3 days to attend the shower and help us get anything else we may need for Caius. I got a ton of amazon giftcards (which I used to purchase nitty-gritty things, like breastfeeding supplies, more hygiene products, more diaper detergent and our wet bags for the diapers). We also received a swing from my mom (yaaay!! Its sooo cute!!) and we got some supplies from other friends who were very thoughtful :)

 I am so anxious for him to be here... I didnt want to wish away the rest of this pregnancy (despite the discomforts and limitations, I thoroughly enjoy being pregnant this time around!) but I am ready to meet Caius, look for a new job, and take back control of my body. Im such an anxiius person when I have nothing left to busy myself with!


10 weeks and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment