Saturday, March 3, 2012

10 weeks

Hooray for double digits!!!! I am 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy =) The baby graduated from an embryo to an actual fetus (lol) and will be an inch and a half long (about the size of a strawberry!) Sprout also now weighs around 1/4-1/3 of an ounce.

Still the same symptoms as always..... newest one I do have is that I can now feel my uterus. It has officially grown out of my pelvis and just by gently pressing. If I bend the right wrong way or if I have unnecessary weight placed on my abdomen, I have an extremely uncomfortable-type pressure.

I am so excited to know that in just a few short weeks I will finally be able to feel movement from Sprout =) As much as time seems to be standing still, it's apparent when I think about it that time is going quite fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment