Friday, March 16, 2012

11 weeks (a little late... whoops!)

I know tomorrow I am 12 weeks tomorrow... I've been so out of it this week with morning sickness and all but forgot to post my 11 week update.

This week, the baby is about 2" long, the size of a lime, and weighs around 1/2 an ounce. The kidney's are starting to function this week, and have begun to "cycle" amniotic fluid throughout his/her body.

No new symptoms. I *think* I can feel little flutters at least once a day. It's always in the same spot, and it feels like Sprout is just spazzing out for a moment, then it all stops and I feel nothing the rest of the day. He/she probably exhausts itself after such a movement LOL!

Still have obnoxious morning sickness, and I've found it gets worse as the day goes on. Blah. Constipation is a fun symptom as well. I still have a lot of mucus congestion, but again, it's not anything that clogs my sinuses or anything so it doesn't bother me too badly.

I will be sure to update everybody tomorrow for my 12 week update! Although it feels like this pregnancy is going SOOOO SLOW, at the same time it seems to be flying by when I think about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment