Saturday, March 24, 2012

week 12 and 13

During week 12, the baby was about as long as a peach (2 inches) and weighed about 1/5 of an ounce.

This week (13, starting today) the baby has grown to be about the size of a lemon.... a good 3" and is now officially an ounce in weight! WOOHOO!!! I know it seems small and silly, but I feel like I've been waiting a while to get to this point =)

Oh yes... and I am OFFICIALLY in the second trimester!! I'm 1/3 of the way through this thing!! I can't wait to meet my little one =) Although I will admit... I am liking being pregnant this time around compared to with Landon.... I love him dearly and believe everything I endured was WELL worth it but I HATED being pregnant .. lol!

Early last week I also believed I started feeling flutters from the baby, and now the last day or two I've felt them in the same spot every time, at least once or twice a day. It's pretty exciting to get to this point... I can't wait to feel them become stronger and more frequent so I can know my little Sprout is doing well.

Only a few more weeks until we can find out the gender!! I can't WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment