Sunday, August 26, 2012

5 weeks out, and one major pregnancy difference

Other than the few I have already listed in previous posts (not getting stretch marks until 36+ weeks, being sick all the time with Landon and not so much with Caius, heartburn with Caius, hip pain with Caius, etc etc) there is one major difference that I just thought of this morning...

 My belly hasn't gone numb! At least not yet. I distinctly remember with Landon my belly had gotten so big and stretched out that from my belly button to just below my boobs went numb to the touch and was constantly itchy (which I couldn't help by scratching since I had no feeling in that area, lol!) This time around it's still itchy, but I have yet to have my belly go numb. Maybe it will happen later, but I only have five weeks left and I am 99% sure my belly was numb already with Landon.

 Maybe its because I have extra "fluff" this time, or maybe it could be that Caius and Landon sit differently in the womb.... I'm not sure. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. I really don't mind either way.

 Just thought I would share this small observation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment