Wednesday, August 29, 2012

35 weeks, 4 days

Getting sooooooooooo stinking close! I'm very excited and torn up about it. I will miss being pregnant, but at the same time I am dying to have my body back and to meet this new little person that's been poking and beating me from the inside =)

I am tired of always being tired, of not being able to breathe normally, of all the discomfort during the night, of my absurd mood swings (which they haven't been THAT bad, but there have been a few times that I even surprised myself...)........... I'm just tired. My body feels like it's going to just fall apart at times, this morning especially.

I am home with just Landon and I today and I am actually nervous about it to be honest. I'm not sure how I'm going to stay awake the WHOLE day with him, let alone wear him out enough for bed tonight. I have a doctor appointment in about 1.5 hours and then we are taking Alex a lunch since he forgot his this morning. Other than that, I am not sure what to do today. I've had quite the urge to clean again, but pretty much EVERYTHING IS clean already. There's a couple things that I'm going back over that I've already done though.

I don't know though... I'm so scatter-brained and have absolutely no energy to face the day. I am so thankful for my days off of work every week, but I know my responsibilities revolve around getting things cleaned and keeping up with the house and aside from small bursts of energy and nesting sessions, I could care less if my "chores" get done, lol. Alex has been great about helping out and doing what he can with whatever energy he has to spare at the end of the his work days and his days off, but between the two of us we are quite a pathetic pair at the moment. Still, I am SO thankful for his help and understanding.... I love him so much! <3

Here is a side-by-side I made with the first picture I took this pregnancy and my most recent one from last week. It's crazy to see the 30 week difference like this. Obviously you know when you are pregnant you will grow, but I think actually SEEING the difference is pretty interesting! (Except for the fact that my butt has just quadrupled in size... it gained sympathy weight to counter-balance my big-ole belly I suppose, LOL!) I will attempt to remember to make another one of these with my final pregnancy picture that I take before Caius comes. I will probably put the 4 week, then my 20 week, and then my 40 week (if I make it that far) side-by-side. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment