Saturday, September 29, 2012

D-Day!

Today is Caius' due date!

And I feel like I do any other day... tired, beaten and bruised, heavy, crabby, and ready to have him here.

I sincerely doubt today is the day he will come. I've had people remind me that tonight is a full moon and that he will likely be born today... I doubt it. Unless things start to pick up and progress within the next few hours (which they very well could..) I don't think today is going to be the day Caius joins us.

Doctor appointment on Thursday afternoon was a bit of a let-down... no progress from the previous week. Still 2.5cm dilated and 50% effaced. He didn't offer to do a membrane sweep or anything either... sad :(

Oh well. I guess he wants to be an October baby... Alex, Landon and I are going to the Nascar Speed Park today so they can do go kart racing, bumper boats, laser tag, rock wall climbing, video games, etc and I will watch from the sidelines... BUT the good news is the amount of walking and stair climbing I will be doing should either A) help encourage Caius out or B) convince me that nothing will force him out except medical intervention....

40 weeks and counting.... you have officially worn out your welcome Caius! Please vacate the premises!

No comments:

Post a Comment