Friday, September 9, 2011

Ohh poo...

My monthly gift came yesterday... luckily though it wasn't crazy late or holding out on me like it has so many times before. Kind of a blessing to have it come the day it was meant to really!

I thought I had gotten a positive test for sure (faint, but positive)... obviously it was negative and my eyes were playing tricks on me. I was a bit bummed out, honestly... but it's ok! The majority of people do not conceive on their first official cycle =) I am keeping my chin up and looking forward to this cycle!! Today is CD2, and I'm expected to ovulate in 3 weeks. I will not be doing the absurd testing rounds again this cycle... mostly because I don't want to waste the money. I have 5 preggo tests left (3 IC's, 1 FRER and 1 CB Digi) so at least when the time comes to try testing again I will have enough to get me by.

I am on vacation until the 12th of this month and have been enjoying my friends and family. It's sooooo nice to get away and come back to where I grew up and see everybody... Things have changed so much, but it's still nice to be home! I miss Alex though and I know Landon misses Alex... Can't wait to see him in a few days!!

I will update in a little while I suppose.. if I feel the need to write anything lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment