Friday, September 2, 2011

8dpo and I think I see a disturbance!!

I am 8dpo and yes... *siiiigh*.... I ended up testing yesterday and today. Yesterdays test yielded absolutely nothing. But todays test showed a little *something* on it. As it dried, it got a bit darker. I think Im just having some serious line-o-vision though... Who knows.

The only thing giving me hope is a girl on my forum yesterday was 8dpo and posted almost identical pee sticks..and today at 9dpo she got her BFP!!! I can only pray we will be just as lucky!

Still not saying anything to anyone (Alex included) until I get a positive on my First Response brand tests, or my digital test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant".

Here is the girls pee sticks from my forum at 8dpo:
















Here's my 8dpo pee stick:



















Here is the same girl's pee sticks from 9dpo:



















There is absolutely NO denying the First Response one, definitely!! I have my fingers crossed that I get a first response just like this one (if not darker!!) in the next few days!! *praying praying praying*....

No comments:

Post a Comment