Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Full month without the witch

While it is nice and saves me $$ on tampons, I am quite irked by the absence of my dear aunt flo. She should have been here early this month and failed to make an appearance. It is Wednesday, November 30th at 10:20pm. I have not had a period since the 8th of October. I've had several false positives, but none that turned out real.

However, there IS hope for me! Saturday I got a positive ovulation test (FINALLY!!!) and I believe I have ovulated! No actual confirmation of this of course, but I am so confident this time. (TMI ALERT!) My boobs always get sore after I ovulate and increase in soreness up until my period starts... and they haven't been sore at ALL this cycle until Sunday evening when they started and have gotten progressively worse. So I am taking this as a good sign =)

The only thing that throws a wrench in my theory is that I have gotten negative ovulation tests Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday. Today, however, I have got nothing but positives again. Of course, if I did in fact have PCOS like I expect (see my previous post) this would completely explain having multiple LH surges with only one ovulation in my cycle.

Any way you choose to look at it, I am thrilled out of my mind because A) this cycle is OFFICALLY coming to an end, one way or another and B) I will have my answer soon... pregnant or not pregnant?? That is the question! (Although I am 99% certain this "cycle" will turn out to be negative.)

Stay tuned to find out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment