Friday, November 11, 2011

&$%#@!

Update from yesterday.....(warning... this might be a bit TMI but I don't care right now..)

Pee'd in a cup this morning.

Pulled out my internet cheapie, my cheapie walmart test, and a First Response test.

Got them all soaked with urine.

Waited. Waited. Waited. Watched a lil bit. Waited more.

Nothing. Absolutely F%&$ing NOTHING.

I've just been punk'd by a crappy interenet cheapie pregnancy test.

I am heartbroken. I wanted to throw my pee cup against the wall and stomp like a toddler. I wanted to cry and call off from work today. I wanted to curl into a ball and have a pity party, ignore the world for the day. I don't know what I was expecting... I have cramps that could kill, and I am just as emotional as can be right before I start my period. I KNEW better than to trust that stupid test... I KNEW better than to get my hopes up like this. I couldn't help myself. It's not our month.... definitely not our month.

I'm ready for next cycle now please...

No comments:

Post a Comment