Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well, well, well...

....it is now OFFICIALLY Nov 11... 11.11.11 HAH! =) Anyway, when I got home from work tonight (well, last night now technically lol!) I took a walmart cheapie test (88 cent ones that are purple) and almost immediately.... I saw a line. Two lines. Then the second line faded to an almost invisible shadow. Hmmm...

Here's some more back story: I recalculated my ovulation date (I was curious because my Nov 7 period didn't happen and was still getting BFN's)... I actually seemed to have ovulated either Oct 30 or 31st! Sooo, that would put me at either 10-11dpo!!

Anyway, after being skeptical for a few seconds, I snapped pics of this cheapie test, looked at different angles... then  I dipped my cheapie from the internet.... I put it on my bedside table for the 5 mins I had to wait and didn't look at all (I fully expected it to be negative too) and surfed the interwebs... when I picked it up I almost gasped. In the dim light of my computer screen, I EASILY saw a second line.... plain as day. I got up quietly and retreated to the restroom with my test... closed the door, turned on the light.... second line. Right in front of me. Is this real??

It's very very very faint in the picture, but it dried MUCH darker. And pink.... 100% pink! I'm in shock. I've been having such awful cramping the last few days (and right now as I type this) and I CANNOT BELIEVE I just saw TWO PINK LINES. Holy crap!!


I'm a bit skeptical still... these pink handled pregnancy tests are a part of a bad batch that have been giving my online forum girls false positives... I won't tell anybody (except a couple girls that I know and personally share daily TTC info with) until I get an ACTUAL POSITIVE on a First Response test....

Did I mention I cannot WAIT for 7am to roll around so I can obsessively test more??? Oh my gosh guys!! I cannot believe it... did we really do it???

To be continued.... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment