Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good news!

Just got back home from my appointment... and it was my last!!

My doctor took pity on me (he seemed VERY happy to comply!!) and agreed to induce me come 6am this Friday! Chances are that Caius will be born October 5! While I tried to convince the doctor I am ready TODAY or TOMORROW for induction, he insisted that we have one last FULL day as a family of 3 before baby #2 joins us.

I am so excited and anxious to FINALLY get to meet our new precious little boy! I can't wait! I was disappointed on the way home because I really wanted to meet him today or tomorrow, but the more I think about it, the more I am thankful to have one final day with Landon to myself. We will make every minute count tomorrow and have a great last day. Alex will still have to work tomorrow, but at least he will be home until next Wednesday after that =)

I am very excited to FINALLY have Caius come and all four of us be together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment