Monday, January 30, 2012

A day away!!!

I am so flipping excited, I can't fall asleep.

It's 12:25am on Tuesday the 31st of January.... Tomorrow (Feb 1!!!) at 9am is our FIRST O/B appt. I am thrilled! I know there will be the whole pee-in-a-cup, get-blood-tests-done, talk about what I can/can't do, ask how I'm feeling, and if I have any questions for my Dr... which I really have none.

But I'm excited because I might get an ultrasound done. It would make my whole week if I had one done. I know at just barely past 5 weeks the odds of seeing anything besides a sac is slim-to-none, but I could be content with that. I just want an estimation of my official due date and I want to know that this pregnancy is for real and that I'm not just dreaming vividly.

Ahhhhhhh I can't wait to see what he has to say!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment