Saturday, January 28, 2012

I found a place...

...that does ultrasounds independently for a minimal cost =) I am so excited! It's only about 10 minutes from my house... I went to their website and they have a few different "packages" for different trimesters that you are in.

If our doctor doesn't get us an initial u/s this week or by our next appt (approx 9 weeks) Alex and I thought it would be cool to go get a cheap one done at this place we found. We wanted an u/s picture done so we can use it to tell our families that we are expecting again =D

Also, they offer 3d/4d ultrasounds... They are a bit more costly but I think it would be really neat to do in the late second/early third trimester. My mom said something about coming out to visit us sometime this spring, so I thought "how awesome would it be to have both my mom and Alex's mom come see their new grandbaby in action?" We will see how Alex feels about this though, lol! It all depends on if we will have the extra money once bills are paid... we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment