Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two lines are better than one!

This was our "month off" from TTC. Alex had gotten Inguinal Hernia surgery and his *ahem* man parts were all bruised and battered for a while afterward (as well as his stomach and gut). I decided before we knew he had to have surgery that I wasnt going to stress this cycle... not going to take ovulation tests or temp and match my ovulation with said tests.

And I didn't. It was wonderful. So much so, that we kind of silently agreed to stop TTC for a couple months (well, not try but certainly not prevent.)

Guess what though? TWO LINES GUYS!!! Wow!! I've had this second line on several of these cheap dollar tree tests for the last day and a half. Before that, they were stark white! I took a First Response brand and got a negative which was quite disheartening... maybe it's still too early.

I am shocked and happy, but also weary.... The lines are all so light and I'm not sure if they are progressing at all. Alex doesn't know yet... and I won't tell him until one of my "big guns" has a more definite line. I am so excited! I cannot believe that I could very well be pregnant!  I am dying for a darker line, and one to show up on my First Response or Answer brand tests so I can finally share with Alex. He is going to be over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment