Thursday, August 25, 2011

A funny, awkward moment today....

My DH was at the store when I got home from work today, and my MIL had Landon at her house. I told her to walk Landon home whenever he was done visiting and wanted to come home.

About 20 minutes of peace at home, and then I hear my door open and Landon shouting up the stairs at me "Mommy!! I is HOOOOOOME!!"

So I come down the stairs to say hi to MIL and welcome Landon home... and she looks at me and says, "I know your secret."

...Do you now? I was completely confused... I didn't know I had a secret, LOL!

Turns out Landon told her all about how mommy has a baby belly, and it's a baby brother belly.... WHAAAAT?? I laughed and felt embarrassed because nobody is supposed to know we are trying. I was able to tell her (without lying) that I do NOT have a "baby belly", let alone a "baby brother belly".

I don't think she believes me =P

It did make me realize that I will have to be careful and figure out when I will tell family and friends... it wont be as easy as I thought. I have a little monkey man trying to spoil surprises >=) Hahahaha, how I love that little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment