Sunday, August 7, 2011

Locked, loaded and ready to go!

Just wanted to show proof that I am ready for this cycle!!! LOL!

14 preggo tests! Containing 10 pee strips, 3 first response, and 1 clear blue digital =)

25 ovulation test strips!

My first ever ovulation test! I'm only on CD 5 which is way early, but I decided to try one out this afternoon! I couldn't help myself!

Maaaaaaaaaybe I'm being a little obsessive... LOL! I cannot wait to pee on all of these sticks! I feel like an animal BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I also purchased a binder today so I can keep a physical log of all the ovulation tests/preggo tests I take on what days and the result... etc.... I am very excited! Hopefully I don't have to fill up the binder though before we get our BFP (big fat positive)!!

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment