Thursday, August 4, 2011

A quick rant(TMI!! JUST A WARNING!) : I will never understand...

...why they have scented tampons! Really?? How absurd can you be??

It's not like it really DOES keep things any "fresher" when it's scented... if anything it pisses me off more because I'm already bloated, crampy, emotional, and bleeding.. the last thing I want is to think I'm smelling flowers right before plugging up.... WTH!

Lord knows nobody in their right mind would be sticking their heads "down under" while you are on your first few cycle days either! I cannot stick my head down to smell the roses myself... so really, WHY are some tampons scented??

....It's just ridiculous. Gives flowers and springtime smells a bad image really.

Dumb.



....Aaaaaaand end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment