Saturday, February 18, 2012

8 Weeks

This week the baby will grow to be about the size of a raspberry (somewhere around 3/4"). All major organs and muscles are present and the baby will start to "kick" as well. I will not feel it for quite some time yet though, lol.

Anywho, my symptoms recently have actually changed again. I'm still tired, but not as exhausted as I've been. I still have an over-abundance of mucus in my head. As for the nausea and morning sickness, it's pretty much been non-existent the last couple days. I'm not sure why, but it's been nice to not be nauseated all day every day. I've vomited several times over the course of the last week so I thought for sure morning sickness had set in and was here for the long haul. I become nauseous still several times a day, but it's mild usually and goes away after I eat grapes. Grapes seem to be the only "cure" so to speak.

During my ultrasound, Dr Brondz did confirm that I do have a minor cyst on my ovary and it's nothing to worry about. He also mentioned that if it ruptured it might cause me discomfort for several days but nothing unmanageable. I believe this happened either yesterday or the night before... it's such an annoying little/mid ache all the time.... My hips were stressed out yesterday because of the discomfort and I felt like I had a 4 pound baby sitting on them all day. Ugh. At least it should subside soon.

Other than that, I'm feeling fine and excited that things are progressing right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment