Monday, February 6, 2012

Symptoms and cravings

I forgot in my other posts to add these bits of info in.... not that it really matters but I will put them on here for anybody interested! So far I have been craving protein. Meat, nuts, eggs, you name it. Especially meat... sounds amazing. I love apples, oranges, bananas and strawberries. Most veggies are good too. Sour things are a MUST as sell. I like juice but it gets too sweet and unsettles my stomach so I have to water it down and limit it to one glass a day. Even if I am repulsed by it, I HAVE to drink water all day. Nothing else sits well in my stomach and if I go too long without drinking water I feel dehydrated and gross. Things that repulse me are chocolate, most candy really, and fast food... not all fast food. Once in a while Im ok with it but overall it sounds gross(which is great for me lol) What I want day-by-day changes but it always falls under the categories listed above. As far as symptoms go, they are very mild most of the time. Exhaustion sets in and I want to call it a day by around 5 if not sooner but Im usually able to push through it. During the morning whdn I first wake up and before Ive eaten anything I am nauseous... Ive learned to snack every hour or two and that pretty much keeps any sickness at bay. I have sore boobies but not usually retardedly painful like they started off being. My last unpleasant symptom is mucus.... I am so full of mucus all the time... My head, my sinus's, my throat... always with the mucus. Its not that big of a deal, I just hate not being able to take a mucinex or anything for it. The doctor said it could last all pregnancy too.... joy.... lol! Other than that, I have mild cramping ocassionally but thats pretty much stopped... and Im feeling good overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment