Sunday, February 19, 2012

Very odd sensation...

I'm a little nervous.... my doctor had told me I had a cyst on my right ovary (which I had suspected) during my ultrasound on the 15th. He said it might cause some discomfort and it might burst, but it is nothing to worry about as most cysts take care of themselves in time.

The last few days it has been hurting me... not sincere pain, just dull aching on a more frequent level than normal. Last night, this morning, and again just now, I have had this STRANGE pulling sensation around what I believe to be my ovary. It's weird. It's the kind of sensation/tugging you have on a muscle when you get a charlie-horse, except there's no pain; just discomfort.

I don't know what to make of this.... I don't feel like anything is wrong really. My doctor would have mentioned if I was having an ectopic pregnancy. Honestly, I am 99% sure this baby is just fine. I hate worrying over nothing. I am going to probably wait it out another few days (so long as it doesn't become painful) and see if it stops hurting on it's own.

On another note, I discovered today that I have an ingrown eyelash. It's growing INTO the top of my eyelid, under the skin. Gross. Disgusting. It doesn't hurt either, but it's VERY annoying to look at and gross to think about. I have to call a dermatologist tomorrow and see if they can get me in to remove it as well.

Ohhhh life.... I love all your little minor inconveniences along the way, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment