Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sickness.... gagging.... miserable!

I kind of regret whining about not having any real symptoms... about 4/5 days ago nausea set in but it was very mild.... every day it has grown progressively worse. I haven't vomited from it yet but I have gotten VERY close. The only time I don't really feel nauseated anymore is when I'm sleeping. As soon as I get out of bed and start walking I am sick. It gets better when I eat but sadly NOTHING has sounded appetizing. I hate forcing myself to eat... and it's constant too. I HAVE to snack the WHOLE day or else I'm completely miserable.

On the plus side, it means Sprout is growing and doing well =) Our ultrasound is only a few days away now and I couldn't be more excited!! I can't wait to see Sprouts little heartbeat flickering away on the screen... I had a dream last night that it was TWINS and by week 9 I could already feel them moving.... weird! I don't know what I would do if I ever had twins... the idea of it is fun but the reality of it.......... not so much lol!

On the plus side, my mom received her magnet yesterday telling her about everything =D To the side here is a picture of what we sent her on the magnet... obviously it's not us in the picture, but I'm too lazy to arrange for us to have our own picture taken and send it to her. I thought it was perfect =) She seemed happy but I'm hoping it wasn't all in my head (LOL).

I can't wait for my ultrasound so I can have an OFFICIAL due date!! I will be honest though.... mostly I just want to know how far off I was in my prediction >.< I have a feeling it won't be more than a day or two.... but we will see!!! I can't wait to show the picture of my precious baby to everybody and announce it on facebook =) (juvenile, I know... but I'm excited!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment