Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Names

Holy crap... all I can say about this is this child had better be a girl, or else he may NOT have a name if it's a boy........ We have a couple options on girls' names and that will not be a problem.

Alex and I cannot agree on ANYTHING for boy names. Not. One. Bit.

He likes goth/emo names like Xavier or Tristan...... or a goofy name like Remy. (No offense if other people like these names... but they are definitely not for my potential son.) I would name an iguana Xavier.... all the Tristan's I've ever known have been complete douchebags........ and Remy? Well, it's just weird to me.

I've been through my baby name book from A-J so far and Alex veto's ANY name I throw at him that even has even the SLIGHTEST hint of interest to me. It's annoying. REALLY annoying.

This is going to be a long road...... luckily we still have a little over 31 weeks to decide (if it turns out to be a boy). That being said, 31 weeks might NOT be long enough.... *grumble grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment