Sunday, October 2, 2011

day #6 of my two week wait!

I'm not really sure why I keep referring to it as a two week wait... I know it's the norm for TTC addicts and lingo and such, but realistically most people who research and are so intent on becoming pregnant do not wait the full 13-14 days past ovulation, LOL!

Anyway, nothing as far as "symptoms" to clue me in on whether or not we caught the egg this month. It's an over-share I know, but I've felt a bit gassy the last few days and today I have been crazy emotional today. Both of these things aren't really anything out of the norm for me while I am waiting for aunt flow.

I am being cautiously optimistic again though! I've had 0 cramping thus far! Usually it begins around 3-5dpo for me and is mild but noticeable.... and nothing so far!! Hoping that's a good sign! I almost had myself believing I would test in the morning tomorrow, but there's no way I would get a positive THAT early. Why waste the test? I will wait until Tuesday morning (I think) to start my crazy testing. It will be CD27, 8dpo which is when people tend to get their earliest BFP's.

Praying and praying... Oh and my brother is flying in to live with us tomorrow! I put a bunkbed together tonight and moved Landon's VERY heavy twin bed by myself... So if I DO get a positive this month, I will feel very guilty for putting that strain on my little bean =(

No comments:

Post a Comment