Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting emotions toyed with this cycle

I had a good 3 internet cheapie tests in a row that were positive... faint, but completely positive! I tried taking First Response's and I don't think I saw anything on any of them... So I'm starting to believe I got a bad batch of tests. The line should have been getting darker by now, and no such luck. Today my internet cheapie test was completely negative. What a downing way to start my day...

This is the test I took two days ago that came out SOOOO positive! It's kind of hard to see... it's the light pink line between the two dots (I edited the picture)... but light or not, a line is a line when it comes to being knocked up!

These were my tests from today.... you can see how incredibly NEGATIVE it is! So disheartening....
I've tested almost ten times in the past 3 days, and I am so tired of being disappointed when it comes to any kind of "progression"... So I have made the conscious decision to STOP testing until I am officially due for my period. I still have absolutely no signs of the monthly witch making her appearance.. My right ovary has a cyst on it and has been aching a good deal the last few days though. I don't know if that would be a sign of her coming... either way, I am almost CERTAIN I will get a positive this cycle. If I do, it's probably because I misjudged my ovulation and am not as far past as I thought I was, or the baby could have implanted later than originally thought too. Either way, I will not give up hope until the witch rears her ugly head.

On another cool note, I printed two coupons for $2 off First Response pregnancy tests at Target, and I had  $2 manufacturer coupons too! So I picked up a couple of boxes!! They were $7.99 for a box of three... after coupons, my total was only $3.99/box! I got two boxes, so 6 tests for $8!! Not bad at all.... it's amazing, in fact! So that's one thing to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment