Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ovulation!

Today is ovulation day! Although part of me thinks it might have been yesterday.... my temps started going back up this morning but we will know for sure tomorrow morning when I temp again! Glad we are in the two week wait again though! As much as it sucks to wait and wait and wait, at least in the TWW I can start testing early and possibly get something positive =)

I got my batch of 50 pregnancy test strips from the internet today.. I bought a different brand though from Amazon. Unfortunately, there is a bad lot# and exp date batch floating around... I checked mine and they are ALL from the same batch! So sad... they are giving people LOTS of believable false positives... you really can't complain too much since they are cheapies and aren't really meant for super early testing... but it's still sad to me. Here's hoping any potential positive I may get this cycle is REAL this time.

But again, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment