Monday, October 10, 2011

Weeeelp, on to the next cycle...

So my period started on the 8th again... it was a 30 day cycle. It's interesting that my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter the more I pay attention to them. At least I know I'm not stressing and causing them to be late. However, I am also wondering why I only had a 12-day luteal phase last cycle... Not that any of it really matters. I'm still ovulating and having normal periods, so my body is 100% functional. We just need to keep trying until we catch that little eggie.

If we don't catch it this month, I have a friend who is getting inseminated come mid November.. (my next aunt flow is due on my birthday... so it will either be a GREAT birthday or a miserable one, LOL!) So we will get to obsess together! It will be much more exciting to have somebody else's pee sticks to look at other than mine =) Hopefully we can get our good news together! She is being inseminated in hopes of being a surrogate for this wonderful couple she has told me about! She did it successfully once before and gave this wonderful couple TWINS (A boy and a girl). She just had three other attempts with a second couple, but sadly that didn't work out... so now, on to her third couple, we both have our fingers crossed that she gives them their dream baby!

I'm hoping my cycles continue to get shorter and shorter until they are down to a normal 28 days... or I will take any other length really (25-30 days preferably... lol). Here's hoping we get our BFP soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment