Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Earlier each and every cycle

So even though we are on a NTNP TTC break (not trying, not preventing trying to conceive), I've been watching my cycles closely every month and have noticed that they have gotten progressively shorter and shorter. I stocked up on some dollar tree ovulation tests last night, and have taken a couple since then... and if I had to guess, it looks like I am gearing up to ovulate in the 1-3 days! Holy crud!! (I still want to keep track of my cycles for whenever we decide to come off of our break.)

This would be the earliest I have ever ovulated since I started keeping track of my cycles. I'm only CD11... I almost feel like an average woman again!! It's quite a wonderful feeling =) We have been *AHEM* "enjoying" our little TTC break the last few days and I had little to no intentions of baby-dancing near my ovulation... well, I never assumed I would ovulate this early!! Sooooo the month we said "Mehhh, maybe we shouldn't care so much about conceiving right away... let's relax"...... and accidentally we've baby-danced in my fertile period. HAH go figure! =)

Of course, if we did get our BFP this month, neither of us would be opposed.  <3 A July baby would be a great addition to our little family!

But I won't get myself too excited and anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment