Friday, October 14, 2011

New Strategy

(Well, not really a strategy... but hopefully it will help out!)

I decided since it's SOOOOO beautiful out now that I would start taking walks with Landon/by myself every single day. So far this week, I have gone out every single day with Landon for at least 45 minutes or more for a walk. It feels SOOOO good to get some exercise and as sad as it sounds, I'm so out of shape that I feel it. I'm glad I do... I want to loose some weight and at least get more energy back, eat healthier, and be outside with my little monster =)

I know most doctors say that exercising mildly, eating healthy, and keeping your health in check is a great way to boost your chances of conceiving. While Alex and I are on a little break (not trying, not preventing) I figured this will be something I can do for the cause that will keep me occupied until we decide we are ready to TRY again. So far I am feeling GREAT! Obviously I don't think I will be losing any kind of significant amount of weight, but I do feel better already.

I will continue to go for walks every day until it starts getting bitterly cold out... even then, I am going to try my best to go out by myself for a quick power walk or something... here's hoping this helps!! Even if it doesn't help us have another baby, I will still feel better everyday and continue to gain energy and feel great about myself! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment