Saturday, October 1, 2011

To believe or not to believe...

I'm not too sure.

Yesterday I woke up with this uncontrollable feeling that we will be getting our positive test this cycle. Ive been pretty busy, consuming my mind and efforts on serious house work and prepping for my brother to come live with us in a few days.... During those times its very easy for me to not spend every waking minute wondering and putting too much thought into this two week wait. However, when Im at work, sitting at my desk alone for hours and hours, I am flooded with thought.

Sitting here today in all my thought has me second-guessing my "good feeling" I had for this cycle. I know I shouldnt be negative or depressed, because there are really amazing people in this world who struggle for years, decades, and even a lifetime with infertility.I know I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. I am capable of bringing life into this world. But somehow I am just down today...

I am 5dpo (approx) so another few days until I could potentially start testing.
Heres hoping it amounts to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment